Who Should Do This Course?
This course is intended for users who wish to learn Excel formulas from basic to advanced level.
Become a more powerful Excel user as you expand your use of Formulas
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Do the calculations.
- Will become expert in Logical formulas.
- Will become expert in doing Advanced Vlookup from same and different sheets.
- Will be able to create the Dynamic Summary of huge database with formulas.
Each student will receive
- Softcopy and Videos of Excel formulas
- 3 Months FREE email support for queries
Duration: 1 day
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Ramzan Rajani (Microsoft office specialist & Microsoft certified trainer)
What You Will Learn (Total 40 Excel Formulas Basic to Advanced)
Become a more powerful Excel user as you expand your use of Formulas and Functions:
- Gain what-if capability with the IF, Multiple IFS, AND - OR functions
- Cross-reference data with the table-lookup functions Advanced VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH
- Use frequently overlooked Text functions to clean and manipulate data
- Discover creative and powerful array formulas and functions
- Summarize data with the COUNTIF, SUMIF family of functions, including few new functions in Excel 2010 (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS & NETWORKDAYS INTERNATIONAL)
Accelerate your productivity with these Formula/Function-building Techniques:
PS: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Excel 2007 / 2010
- Instantly display all formulas in a worksheet
- Understand when to use $ sign to lock the formulas for referencing
- Debug formulas quickly and effectively with a keystroke shortcut
- Use AutoSum (and its extended capabilities) more efficiently like SubTotal
- And the list goes on and on!